1. 125-year-old rhododendron (Canada)
Technically it's a bush.
2. 144-year-old wisteria (Japan)
It's circumference is 1,990 meters.
3. Uncombed trees (New Zealand)
They grow this way because of the strong Antarctic winds.
4. Japanese maple, Portland, Oregon.
5. Another beauty from Oregon - Nothofagus antarctica.
It grows mostly in Chile and Argentina, but sometimes it can be found also in the north of USA.
6. Blossoming cherry trees in Bonn, Germany.
This street turns into an amazing tunnel every april.
7. Oak in South California.
It is 20 m high and 1500 years old...
8. A tree that seems to be on fire, Brasil.
9. Dragon tree, Yemen.
It's juice is used as a dye.
10. The third biggest sequoia in the world, California.
It is 73 m high and 28 m wide.
11. Maple tree tunnel, Oregon.
12. Rainbow eucalyptus, Kauai, Hawaii.
They grow in South Pacific region.
13. Jacaranda, South Africa.
14. Oak plantation in Dixie, South California.
They were planted in 1790.
15. Baobabs, Madagascar.
16. Gothic landscape from Northern Ireland.