Many people troll their friends by jumping into a picture without notice. It’s called a “photo bomb”.
It has happed to all of us: imagine, you are taking a selfie, and you see a friend making faces behind you. Even animals sometimes interfere with our photos.
Well, you can tell your friend or your pet to step aside (it almost never works with cats). But what would you do if, let’s say, Leo DiCaprio popped into your photo?
While you are processing this possibility, look at these celebrities doing photo bombs.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger, tourists from Thailand, Eiffel Tower
2. "I wanted to take a picture with my baby, and this jackass ruined it". Just in case you don't know, this "jackass" is Nicolas Cage.
3. Kevin Spacey was jogging in a park and couldn't resist spoiling this lady's photo.
4. Queen Elizabeth II always had an excellent sense of humor.
5. If you are doing a photo bomb, the most important thing is to maintain a serious face. Dustin Hoffman and Jack Black photobombing Angie.
6. Newly weds were having a photo shoot in a park.
Tom Hanks was walking by and it occurred to him that the polite thing to do was to congratulate them. They will never get a divorce...
7. Looks like this couple has no idea about semi-naked Chris Hemsworth in the background. The photo was spotted on their Instagram.
8. Jared Leto and Anne Hathaway on the Oscar ceremony.
9. ... and now he is Lupita Nyong's victim.
10. Bono was posing for a picture.
But then Benedict Cumberbatch showed up out of nowhere...
11. George Clooney and Steven Spielberg: "Who am I?"
12. Jennifer Lawrence always looks beautiful, but especially when she's onto Tailor Swift.
13. Johnny Knoxville and Jessica Alba. We know he is an expert in photo bombs.
14. Who else can sneak on Tim Burton, if not his old friend Johnny Depp?
15. Poppy Delevingne just didn't know Paul McCartney would be on the ceremony...
16. It's hard to say who plays football better, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, but Leo is a better photo troll for sure.
17. And Dustin Hoffman again. This time Judy Dench became his victim.
18. Katy Perry wanted to take a picture with Hillary Clinton.
We don't know if she wanted Aubrey Plaza to be on the photo as well. Aubrey, obviously, had no idea she was being photographed.
19. Zachary Quinto defeated Benedict Cumberbatch in the "Star Trek", but the English planed a revenge...
20. After Taylor Swift the unstoppable Jennifer Lawrence went for Sarah Jessica Parker...
21. ... but the singer had a situation as well: Daniel Craig approached her soon after.
22. Jared Leto changed his haircut, but not his taste for photo bombs. Yangi Li, Gigi Hadid and Karin Roytfeld will never forget it.
23. George Clooney decided to make the moment even more sweet for Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber.
24. Jack Black knows what to do without Hoffman, ask his friends James Marsden and Catherine Khan if you don't believe it.
25. Timid Kate Middleton jumped into a selfie of a boy.
26. And finally the promissed Leonardo DiCaprio with 50 Cent and Naomi Campbell.
27. The royal family has some peculiarities: Price Fillip is doing a photo bomb to the model Winnie Harlow.
Share this funny collection with you friends!