1. Transparent house (Tokio, Japan).
2. Skate House (Malibu, USA).
It was designed by Pierre-Andre Senizerg, ex world champion in skateboarding.
3. Keret House (Warsaw, Poland).
This house is 152 cm wide!
Yakub Shensna is its creator and only dweller.
4. Hobbit House (Wales, UK).
Simon Dale, a photographer, owns this house that seems to be the exact same dwelling we know from the Lord of the Rings.
It cost him only 5,000 dollars!
5. Water tower (Stenokertsel, Belgium).
6. Brooklyn Clock Tower (New York, USA).
7. Stonehouse (Malibu, USA).
It costs around $ 3.5 million.
8. Garbage house (New York, USA).
Gregory Clough, a designer from California, made a house out of an old trash bin... It's small but cozy!
9. Snail house (Mexico City, Mexico).
This house was inspired by Antonio Gaudi and Frank Lloyd Wright. It can host up to 4 people.
10. House made of steel (Lubbock, USA).
Robert Bruno built it when he was 23.
The house has an impressive view on Rensom canyon.
11. Voyager (Hinckley, Great Britain).
Star Trek fans would love it. It was built by Tony Allin.
12. Upside down (Trassenheide, Germany).
It was built by Polish architects Claudio Golos and Sebastián Mikichuk as a tourist attraction.
13. Toilet-house (Suwon, South Korea).
It cost more than a million dollars.
14. Dupli.House (Ludwigsburg, Germany).
It has been built by J. Mayer agency famous for its odd architectural ideas.
15. Coetillos (El Alto, Bolivia).
Bolivian architect Freddie Mamani designed it to revive the city.
In the past 9 years he has built over 60 similar houses!
16. S-House (Saitama, Japan).
Architect: Yusuke Karasava
17. Egg-house (Beijing, China).
It is self-sustainable: everything works on solar energy!
18. Rancho Burrito (East Austin, USA).
26 square meters, purely ecological!
19. A House with a Shark (Oxford, UK).
This statue is called Heditton Shark. In 1986 Bill Heine ordered to make a statue of a shark 7,6 m long that would stick out of a house.
20. Gue (ho) st House (Delm, France).
Designer: agency "Berdager y Peugeu"
21. Hotel "Costa Verde" (Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica).
This Boeing-727 was bought for $2,000. Converting it into a hotel cost $24,000.
22. A house with a slide (Tokio, Japan).
It has stairs as well.
23. Crocodile house (Abidjan, Marfil coast).
Arcgitect: Moussa Kalo
24. A house on Drina (Baina Bashta, Serbia).
It was built in 1968 as a temporary shelter for swimmers.