1. Benedict Cumberbatch was kidnapped by 6 armed men from a film set in South Africa in 2005.
2. Oprah's real name is Orpah.
3. Jennifer Lawrence joined the SAG after appearing on «My Super Sweet 16» commercial on MTV.
4. The mother of Justin Timberlake became a guardian of Ryan Gosling while they were shooting The Mickey Mouse Club, because Ryan's mother had to stay in Canada to work.
5. By the way, Gosling got the part in The Notebook just because the director didn't consider him neither classy nor attractive.
6. Sarah Jessica Parker is a descendant of a woman, accused of performing witchcraft during the Salem witch trials.
7. Robin Williams was such a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda that he named his daughter Zelda.
8. Jason Statham used to be a professional diver before becoming an actor.
9. Tom Cruise's front right tooth is situated in the middle of the face.
10. Ariana Grande was hit with a puck when she was 5. Twice.
11. Leighton Meester was born in prison.
12. Rita Moreno dated Marlon Brando, and then had an affair with Elvis Presley just to make Brando jealous.
13. Nicholas Cage is a member of the famous Coppola family. Francis Ford Coppola is his uncle.
14. Scarlett Johansson has a twin brother.
15. And Vin Diesel also has a twin brother. By the way, actor's real name is Mark Sinclair.
16. Charles Harrelson, Woody's father, was a convicted murderer.
17. In 1987 Matthew Broderick was in a car accident in Northern Ireland. Two women died in that accident.
18. Carey Grant helped Carrie Fisher to quit drugs.
19. Zooey Deschanel is a natural blonde.
20. Tom Hanks is related to Abraham Lincoln.
21. J. Rowling was fired from an assistant's position because her head was always in the clouds and she kept making up stories.
22. Mark Wahlberg has three nipples.
23. ...and Harry Styles has four of those!
24. Christopher Walken used to be a lion tamer.
25. Paul Newman was Jake Gyllenhaal's godfather, and Jake became the godfather of Heath Ledger's daughter.
26. The mother of Elizabeth II was such a big fan of The Golden Girls that she made all the actors and actresses perform for her live in London.
27. Richard Gere's second name is Tiffany.
28. Denzel Washington dislocated his little finger so many times that he can't hold it straight.
29. Steve Buscemi used to be a firefighter. On 9/11 he cleared his schedule and went to the place of tragedy to help the people of New York.