1. Use carton to prevent children from car fighting
2. Hide sweets in a frozen vegetables' package
3. Painting a fence with water - a perfect occupation for a kid.
4. Make a creative space out of an old bed.
5. Use a fitted sheet on the beach.
6. When you are too tired to comfort the baby, just put a glove full of dry beans onto their back.
7. Stickers make them stop confusing left and right shoes.
8. A way to teach time-planning
9. Make cleaning a game
10. Let the young Picasso play in a box
11. Sheets make great hammocks
12. Use a coffee cap for drooling
13. An endless masterpiece
14. Just don't plug their controllers in. They can spend ours "playing" like that!
15. Detergent + hair conditioner